Sports & Recreation Grant
The Sports and Recreation grant is now closed.
Please note: Applications take approximately 30 days to process. Please refrain from following up on your application.
What is the age range of the Sports and Recreation grant?
The Sports and Recreation grant is for MNA Citizens between the ages of 5-17.
What can the grant go towards?
- Registration Fees
Which documents are required?
- Photo ID (Driver’s license, passport, MNA citizenship card, etc.)
- Children’s long form birth certificate(s)
- Required if the youth does not have an MNA card but the parent does.
- Receipts for equipment, registration, and/or travel fees
- Receipts must be dated between November 30, 2022-August 15, 2023
Please have all required documents ready before submitting an application.
What is the time frame to process applications?
Applications take approximately 30 days to process. Please refrain from following up on your application’s status.
PLEASE NOTE: The Department of Youth Programs and Services will reach out within 10 business days of your application being submitted to obtain all your necessary documents. After the application is approved, additional receipts will not be accepted.
Please view the enclosed documents below to learn more
For more programs and services, check out HERE