Tansi Métis family and friends!
Welcome to the Métis Nation of Alberta (MNA) Children and Family Services (CFS) webpage. Thanks for stopping in to learn more about what we do!
Our department aims to provide culturally appropriate opportunities for Métis families to maintain and enhance connections with community, culture, programs, and services. We are committed to helping build strong, resilient Métis families by supporting and advocating for Métis children and families involved with the intervention system, as well as providing resources and tools to support early learning and child development. These initiatives are designed to help Métis families thrive within their communities.
Maarsii (Thank you),
Kelsey Bradburn, Children and Family Services Director
- Gear Up For School
- Métis Family Resource Program
- Supports & Services Navigator
- Bridging Connections FASD Program
- Community Information Sessions
- Community Disability Workshop Series
- Oskaya Ayamichikewak Young Readers Program
- Cultural Activities and Resources
- Additional Resources
Department of Children and Family Services
Phone (780) 455-2200