Community Information Sessions are a time to gather and exchange information on important topics. We welcome a diverse group of community organizations and presenters to lead these bi-monthly discussions to increase awareness and knowledge among our citizens. These sessions are a space where Métis people can safely learn from one another, connect to community, and enhance collective well-being.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, these events will be held virtually until we can safely gather in person again.
For more information or to suggest a topic for a future Community Information Session, email email@example.com.
Upcoming Community Information Sessions
Check back soon for upcoming sessions!
Previous Community Information Sessions
- Mindfulness for Métis Families – No recording available
- Leading ChangeTM: Understanding Domestic Violence – No recording available
- Foundations of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) – No recording available
- Disability and the Disability Sector
- Office of the Child and Youth Advocate
- Brain Basics
- Child Custody and Parenting
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) 101