Compassionate Care: Cancer Transportation Pilot Program
The Compassionate Care: Cancer Transportation Pilot Program provides financial assistance to MNA citizens living in Region 1, 5, or 6 who must travel to and from their cancer-related appointments. Funding is limited, but this pilot will guide the future expansion of this service to other regions.
• Must be a Métis citizen, or in the process of getting citizenship
• Open to all ages. If under 18, rider must be accompanied by a guardian
• Live in Region 1, 5, or 6
• In need of transportation to and from cancer-related appointments
• Access to an operational vehicle
• Must have driver to and from appointment. Family & friends are acceptable
To apply for transportation services, fill out an intake form and email to the Program Administrator at email@example.com. Call 780-455-2200 Ext. 403 for more information. Citizen ID MUST be provided to be considered for this program.
Click here to download the poster.