|In August 2016, MNA Legal Counsel, Jason Madden LL.B, compiled a Métis rights booklet outlining significant events of 2015-2016. The booklet is divided into the following six sections:
- The Liberal Party Campaign Platform
- United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous People
- A Summary of Daniels v. Canada at the Supreme Court of Canada
- Ministerial Special Representative on Section 35 Métis Rights Key Findings
- Métis Harvesting in Alberta
- Manitoba Métis Federation/Government of Canada MoU
Click here to access the full Métis Rights Update booklet.