The following is a list of publications produced by the Métis Nation of Alberta and/or its affiliates:
Métis Rights Publications
The publications below document recent progress in matters regarding Métis Rights in Alberta and Canada.
Pamphlets, Booklets and Brochures
The below publications offer information regarding MNA programs and services. We also offer a Métis culture fact sheet, Bois Brulés, that chronicles the history of Métis culture in Alberta. Please note that for copyright reasons, this document is available in print only. Please contact our provincial head office at 780-455-2200 to receive a copy.
- Membership Application Brochure
- Membership Residency Requirement Policy
- Health Status of the Métis Population: Chronic Disease Prevention
- Métis Crossing Pamphlet
- MNA Affiliates & Programs Brochure
- Genealogy Research Centre Brochure
- FASD Toolkit (Available in print only. Please contact us for a copy at 780-455-2200).
- Bois Brulés Cultural Fact Sheet (Available in print only. Please contact us for a copy at 780-455-2200).