Through a broadened definition of “mental health,” the CWA recognizes the interconnectedness and balance of life’s different parts, such as family, community, and spirituality, and provides flexible, holistic, client-centered care.
In partnership with 211 Alberta, the CWA can help Métis Albertans aged 16 and older in their mental wellness journey by providing:
- Information and Referrals to local mental health related supports and services.
- Advocacy for those encountering barriers to supports and services.
- Support with Identify Mental Wellness Related Goals and improving mental health.
- System Navigation to appropriate mental health, community, and cultural supports.
- Follow-up Appointments by phone, when needed, for continued support.
Access the CWA by phone or email, Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. by calling (780) 940-4937 or sending an email to CWA@metis.org.