Thank you to everyone who applied to the Harvester Relief Support (HRS) program. All funds have been dispersed and we will no longer be accepting applications.
We look forward to providing more supports and services in the future.
- Must be an MNA approved Harvester
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Provide proof of residency in Alberta (Driver’s license or Provincial ID)
- Provide proof of purchase: Receipts must be dated between August 1, 2021 – March 31, 2022
(Claim must be received by March 31, 2022 **NO EXCEPTIONS** or until all funds are depleted)
The MNA is providing a maximum of $200 to help cover costs for:
- Butchering of wild game only (Invoice must say “wild game”)
- Ammunition (NO lead shotgun shells, NO reloading supplies, and NO ammunition under .23 caliber)
- Deep Freeze (NO refrigerators with a freezer)
- Compound Bow & Arrows (NO crossbows)
- Meat Grinder
- Meat Smoker (NO BBQ-style smokers)
- Meat Slicer
- Fishing Gill Net
- Jigger for Net Fishing
- Ice Auger
- Ice Saw
- Fishing Gear (rod and reel, hooks, bait, tackle box. NO fish finders or underwater cameras)
**PLEASE ONLY SUBMIT CLAIMS FOR THE ITEMS LISTED ABOVE**
**SUBMITTING FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT IS ON THE LIST WILL SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASE PROCESSING TIMES**
**NO HANDWRITTEN RECEIPTS WILL BE ACCEPTED – NO EXCEPTIONS**
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, the MNA will require a minimum of 30 days for processing.
Applications will be processed in the order they are received and until funds are depleted.
We thank you in advance for your patience as we work to support MNA Harvesters.
If you have questions about the Harvester Relief Support (HRS), please email firstname.lastname@example.org