Supports and Services Navigator
Navigating through all the resources out there can be challenging. Our Supports and Services Navigator (SSN) can point you in the right direction.
Our SSN is an expert who directs Métis citizens to various MNA-affiliated programs, provincial and federal government supports, and community resources that are appropriate to each citizen’s specific needs.
How Can the Supports and Services Navigator Help?
The SSN has the necessary knowledge and expertise to inform you about relevant resources including:
- Education, training, and funding options through Rupertsland Institute
- Entrepreneurial and business development support with Apeetogosan Métis Development Inc.
- Low-cost housing, rent subsidies, and home repairs via Métis Capital/Urban Housing Corporation
- Mental health support through the MNA Wellness Program
- Reliable dental care through the MNA Affordable Dental Care Programs
Government and Community Resources:
- Government-funded programs offering financial support, and help for mental health and addictions
- Publicly-funded and low-cost private health care programs and services
Read more about our Supports and Services Navigator in our handbill.
Reach out today!