Sports and Recreation Grant
It takes practice to become a pro! We are proud to introduce the Sports and Recreation grant for Métis Albertans between the ages of 5-17!
Eligible applicants can receive up to $500 per application period.
This grant can be used towards:
• Travel expenses
• Registration fees
To apply, fill out the form!
- One application per application period
- Must be a current resident of Alberta
- Parent and/or youth must be an MNA Citizen
- Parent/legal guardian and youth must reside in the same household
- Require financial assistance to complete or register in a sport or extracurricular activity
- The applicant must provide receipts and/or registration documents for proof of enrollment and expenses in a sport or recreational activity
- Must successfully complete online application form
- The youth is between the ages of 5-17 during the application period
September 1, 2020 – November 30, 2020 AND
April 1, 2021 – June 30, 2021
Still have questions? Find answers in our FAQ!
Please note that applications can take up to 30 days to process due to high volumes of applications. Applicants are only required to submit one application. Payment will be received in the form of a cheque via mail.