Opioid Navigation Services
If you or a loved one needs guidance or support through the health care system, the Métis Nation of Alberta can help guide you.
Our Opioid Navigation Services will assist with:
- Navigating the health care system;
- Obtaining mental health & addiction services;
- Take Home Naloxone Kit (THNK) Distribution & Training
- Connecting to housing & employment supports;
- Accessing treatment programs, and more.
To view and share our poster, click here.
For more information call 780-455-2200 ext. 432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org