The following is a list of publications produced by the Métis Nation of Alberta and/or its affiliates:
MNA Bylaws & Election Bylaws
- Annual Report: 2015-2016
- Annual Report: 2014-2015
- Annual Report: 2013-2014
- Annual Report: 2012-2013
- Annual Report: 2011-2012
- Health Status of the Métis Population of Alberta
- Bridging the Aboriginal Education Gap in Alberta – Rupertsland Institute
Pamphlets, Booklets and Brochures
The below publications offer information regarding MNA programs and services. We also offer a Métis culture fact sheet, Bois Brulés, that chronicles the history of Métis culture in Alberta. Please note that for copyright reasons, this document is available in print only. Please contact our provincial head office at 780-455-2200 to receive a copy.
- Membership Application Brochure
- Membership Residency Requirement Policy
- Health Status of the Métis Population: Chronic Disease Prevention
- PHSP Program: Connecting Members
- PHSP Program: Healthy Families
- Métis Crossing Pamphlet
- MNA Affiliates & Programs Brochure
- Genealogy Research Centre Brochure
- Métis Rights Update 2015
- FASD Toolkit (Available in print only. Please contact us for a copy at 780-455-2200).
- Bois Brulés Cultural Fact Sheet (Available in print only. Please contact us for a copy at 780-455-2200).
In order to determine the needs of our membership, the MNA periodically puts out surveys. The MNA Health & Wellness Department is currently running a Social Determinants of Health Survey so as to ascertain the specific health and wellness needs of Métis Albertans. Completed surveys may be emailed to Britt Voaklander at firstname.lastname@example.org, or printed and mailed to our provincial head office in Edmonton.